An ambitious, passionate and self-motivated developer with more than 2 years of experience in designing, implementing, integrating, testing and supporting impactful applications developed in diverse, collaborative environments. Positively intended to be professionally and creatively challenged, so as to build impactful solutions with the skills, experience and qualifications earned.
- Contributed in both frontend and backend to create ads delivering system,
- Contributed to create headless e-commerce system,
- Developed e-commerce frontend for Food Buster company
- Technologies used were react, next.js, node, postgres, prisma,
Projects: Revv Inc.
- Advertisement delivering system,
- React and node were used for developing dashboard UI, python was used in delivery engine and postgres was used as database
- Restaurants food and Bhatbhateni products ordering system,
- Next.js was used to develop
- Headless e-commerce system,
- Used react, node and postgres.
- It is a clone of Instagram. Users can post images and those images are shown to users who are followed by other users and also have followed them. Users can chat with other followed users as well.
- Used react, node, graphql, mongoose, express, socket.io. Link: https://instatwo.netlify.app
- It is a utility website. Users can calculate units and cost of a specific electricity sub-meters. Users are required to provide two meter readings (previous and current readings) and unit rate. User can create his/her account to save monthly readings of specified sub-meters so that user can just select months duration to calculate units and cost. Users can also divide the sub-meter readings among different users if any submeter is shared between different users.
- Used react, redux, node, express, mongoose. Link: https://unitcalculator.netlify.app/
- It is a blog website. Here users can write articles as well as insert pictures and videos within articles. Pictures and videos are stored in the cloudinary. Other users can view and leave comments on those articles.
- Used react, node, mongoose, cloudinary. Link: https://yours-insights.netlify.app/