A Project Manager and a developer specializing in computing with 3 years of experience. Well-versed in topics such as Python Programming, Django, RESTful APIs, Django REST Framework, OOP, Data Structures, and Algorithms. Skilled in web application development, project management as well as tutoring, and class management. Highly organized individual with polished communication style and time management skills offering active listening, proven ability to handle a lot of queries, and resolve issues in a professional manner.
- Managed Multiple teams and assigned worked, including research, analysis, development and testing of designs
- Designed work plans and schedule for staff.
- Managed communication with staff and project stake holders
- Organized meetings with development teams and project stakeholders
- Documented project deliverables
- Reported on progress and provided regular updates to upper management team
- Worked with other internal departments to generate requirements for GOAT
- Coordinated development of user manual, release notes and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process/system.
Project Lead/ Manager
- Managed Project Dependencies as well as communicated project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Supervised Teaching Assistants on an in-house development project
- Islington Student Profile System
- Backend based on Django + Django REST Framework
- Frontend based on ReactJs
Artificial Intelligence – Assistant Lecturer
- Tutored Year 3 students on topics such as Data Structure, Algorithms, and Machine learning
Final Year Project – Supervisor
- Supervised Year 3 students on their Final Year Projects.
Introduction to Information Technology – Lecturer
- Conducted Lecture and Tutorial classes for University Foundation Course (UFC) students.
- Taught basic IT concepts and introduced them to Software Development and SDLC stages.
- Tutored Year 1 students on concepts such as Python Programming, OOP, & Testing.
- Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Database Upkeep
- Financial System for Cooperative Banking Organisation (Microfinance)
Frontend lead for Project ‘DRAC ARMS’
- Attendance Record and Management System
- System for a company of about 50 employees.
- Worked with business development head to conduct awareness and outreach for the IT industry in Nepal (focused on high school graduates)
- Provided career counseling and was involved in the admission of approximately 300 undergraduate students at Islington College
- Record Tracking and Upkeep of admits for the admission year
- Consulted and directed independent software development team for feature development of admission tracking system